USB Payment Processing Overview
USB Payment Processing May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through USB Payment Processing or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Providing Merchant Services Since 1996
Location and Ownership
USB Payment Processing NE, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A, in Concord, California, and is located at 8501 Lasalle Road, Suite 300, Towson, Maryland 21286. Marc Reibman is listed as the CEO of USB Payment Processing.
USB Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: USB appears to offer a three-year contract through TransFirst with an optional equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: USB has received more than 10 public complaints from merchants.
- BBB Rating: USB Payment Processing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint over the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: USB has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its telemarketing practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With USB Payment Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.