Partnered with TSYS
Founded in 1999, Wind River Financial is a merchant account provider that is capable of serving most domestic, standard-risk business types. According to the company’s website, it specializes in serving businesses focusing on B2B sales, healthcare, and software development. The company is a TSYS reseller. However, it specializes in offering merchant’s short term contract which likely do not include many of TSYS’ terms and conditions.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin
Wind River Financial is a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia and a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, California. The company is headquartered at 65 Buttonwood Court, Madison, Wisconsin 53718 and Mike Carow is the president and CEO of Wind River Financial.
Wind River Financial Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Wind River Financial appears to offer a contract of variable length with a closure fee of $25.
- Complaints & Service: Wind River Financial has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Wind River Financial has an “A+” and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Wind River Financial does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Wind River Financial