New Name, Same Company
Workwell Technologies, previously known as Processing Point, is a small business solutions provider specializing in point-of-sale and back-office management software. Formed in 2005, the company recently changed its name but does not appear to have changed anything about the services it offers. Workwell Technologies provides a variety of cloud-based electronic services tailored to small businesses, including an employee management system (“uAttend”), business texting software (“uText”), hours management (“uPUNCH”), electronic invoicing (“uInvoice”) and credit card processing (“uAccept”), which this review will focus on.
Workwell Technologies Location and Ownership
On the credit card processing front, Workwell Technologies appears to outsource many of its services. The payment gateway utilized by Workwell Technologies is outsourced to Authorize.net, and Harris Bank has been contracted to perform back-office functions such as reconciliation and settlement. Domestically, transaction processing appears to be facilitated through Paya, formerly called Sage Payments. This basically means that Workwell Technologies is more of a sales and service organization that resells credit card processing services; in other words, it doesn’t actually process payments. One of the main draws for Workwell Technologies is the ability to service international merchants via the company’s partnership with Payvision. Chad Buckmaster is listed as the president of Workwell Technologies, which is headquartered at 2777 Loker Ave W, Suite A Carlsbad, California.
Workwell Technologies Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Workwell Technologies appears to offer variable contract terms through either Paya or Payvision.
- Complaints & Service: Workwell Technologies has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Workwell Technologies has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Workwell Technologies appears to be a reseller of Paya and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Workwell Technologies