A Mobile App For Paying Tabs
TabbedOut is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company that enables a business’s customers to pay their tabs via a mobile phone app. Designed for businesses in the bar and restaurant sectors, TabbedOut also provides merchants with the ability to offer loyalty programs and discounts to customers who pay with TabbedOut. TabbedOut was launched in 2010 and has since secured partnerships with Harbortouch and Cayan to increase its use within restaurants and bars. The company offers UNION as a restaurant-focused POS solution. The app is only currently available on the iTunes store.
TabbedOut Headquarters and Ownership
TabbedOut is neither a merchant account provider nor a POS system, but it does integrate seamlessly with both of these services. Merchants are free to use TabbedOut with their existing POS systems and credit card processors. TabbedOut is developed by ATX Innovation, an Austin, Texas-based company with headquarters at 1214 W. 6th St., Ste. 130, Austin, Texas 78703. Alex Broeker is listed as the CEO of TabbedOut.
TabbedOut Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TabbedOut appears to charge a flat monthly licensing fee in order to integrate its software with existing POS systems.
- Complaints & Service: TabbedOut has received more than 100 public complaints from app users.
- BBB Rating: TabbedOut (as ATX Innovations) has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: TabbedOut does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TabbedOut
TabbedOut Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your TabbedOut merchant account statement. Not with TabbedOut? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.