An Extension of QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a point-of-sale system offered by Intuit as an extension of its popular QuickBooks accounting software. Originally launched via a partnership with Revel Systems, QuickBooks Point of Sale is a fully integrated, on-site hardware and software point-of-sale package intended for retail environments.
A Retail Point-of-Sale Solution
In May 2017, QuickBooks terminated its co-branded reseller relationship with Revel, and the company’s current POS solution is a software application called QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale. QuickBooks Point of Sale is most commonly used in conjunction with other Intuit payment solutions like QuickBooks Payments, but it comes with its own pricing and service terms. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a desktop-based POS system that runs on a merchant’s PC. Sasan Goodarzi is listed as the CEO of Intuit whose headquarters are located at 2700 Coast Ave Mountain View, CA 94043.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: QuickBooks Point of Sale offers 3 pricing plans for its desktop-based payment software.
- Complaints & Service: QuickBooks Point of Sale has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for QuickBooks Point of Sale at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: QuickBooks Point of Sale does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With QuickBooks Point of Sale