Advanced Merchant Services Overview
Founded in 1999
Advanced Merchant Services, in operation since 1999, is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk, domestic business types. The company initially boarded high risk merchant types under its subsidiary, Next Level Payment Solutions, but the subsidiary seems to no longer be active. Advanced Merchant Services appears to resell the products and services of First Data.
Headquartered in Florida
The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Walnut Creek, California and Citizens Bank N.A., Providence, Rhode Island and is headquartered at 76 South Laura St, Suite 1370 Jacksonville, Florida 32202. Jason Felts is the president and CEO of Advanced Merchant Services.
Advanced Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Advanced Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data with an early termination fee of up to $495.
- Complaints & Service: Advanced Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Advanced Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 4 complaints and 1 review in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Advanced Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Advanced Merchant Services
Advanced Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Advanced Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Advanced Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.