A Company With Complaints Over Telemarketing
Advanced Merchant Services, in operation since 1999, is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk, domestic business types. The company initially boarded high risk merchant types under its subsidiary, Next Level Payment Solutions, but the subsidiary seems to no longer be active. Advanced Merchant Services appears to resell the products and services of First Data and Clover as a POS solution. Unfortunately, the company has received a high volume of complaints regarding telemarketing tactics from its ISOs and independent sales agents.
Headquartered in Florida
The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Walnut Creek, California and Citizens Bank N.A., Providence, Rhode Island and is headquartered at 6440 Southpoint Pkwy Suite 140 Jacksonville, FL. Jason Felts is the president and CEO of Advanced Merchant Services.
Advanced Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Advanced Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data with an early termination fee of up to $495.
- Complaints & Service: Advanced Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Advanced Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Advanced Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Advanced Merchant Services