Advantage Payment Processing Overview
A First Data Reseller
Advantage Payment Processing (advantagepaymentprocessing.com, advantagepaymentprocessing.net) is a merchant account provider headquartered in San Diego, California. The company is “powered by” First Data, which means that it resells First Data’s products, services, and processing agreements. The company claims to be able to serve both standard and high risk business types, including cannabis merchants.
Headquartered in San Diego, California
Advantage Payment Processing Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is headquartered at 5694 Mission Center Road, Suite 602–145, San Diego, California 92108. The company does not list the identity of its executive leadership, but a 2012 press release indicates that Carrie Portugal is the president of Advantage Payment Processing.
Advantage Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Advantage Payment Processing appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data.
- Complaints & Service: Advantage Payment Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Advantage Payment Processing does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Advantage Payment Processing does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Advantage Payment Processing
Advantage Payment Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Advantage Payment Processing merchant account. Not with Advantage Payment Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.