Bambora is a merchant account provider based in British Columbia, Canada, that specializes in online payment processing. Originally known as “Beanstream,” the company was acquired in October 2015 and rebranded to Bambora sometime in 2017. In July 2017, Ingenico acquired Bambora. Bambora provides U.S., Canadian, and UK merchant accounts.
Bambora Location and Ownership
Bambora is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank’s Canadian branch in Toronto, Ontario, and has offices located at #200-1803 Douglas Street, #302, Victoria, BC V8T 4M1. Johan Tjärnberg is the CEO of Bambora.
Bambora Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bambora offers a month-to-month contract with flat-rate pricing and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Bambora has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bambora has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Bambora does not hire independent sales representatives and has not received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bambora
Bambora Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Bambora merchant account statement. Not with Bambora? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.