Note: As of 2020, Bambora became part of Worldline. The Bambora brand appears to be phasing out, please refer to our Worldline review for current information.
Bambora is a merchant account provider based in British Columbia, Canada, that specializes in online payment processing. According to the company’s website, Bambora services more than 450,000 customers in 65 countries worldwide. The company also offers automated payments for recurring billing. Originally known as Beanstream, the company was acquired in October 2015 and rebranded to Bambora sometime in 2017. In July 2017, Ingenico acquired Bambora. In October 2020, Worldline, a leader in the European payments industry, acquired both Ingenico and Bambora. Bambora provides U.S., Canadian, and UK merchant accounts.
Bambora Location & Ownership
Bambora is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank’s Canadian branch in Toronto, Ontario, and has offices located at #200-1803 Douglas Street, #302, Victoria, BC V8T 4M1. Johan Tjärnberg is the Founder of Bambora and Daniel Nordholm is listed as the CEO.
Bambora Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bambora offers a month-to-month contract with flat-rate pricing and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Bambora has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bambora has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Bambora does not hire independent sales representatives and has not received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bambora