Bankcard Brokers Overview
High Risk Processing Specialists
Founded in 2007, Bankcard Brokers (bankcardbrokers.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company shares ownership with another payment processor called Guardian Data Systems that is specifically dedicated to the cannabis industry, but Bankcard Brokers does not appear to accept marijuana merchants at this time.
Location and Ownership
The company is likely partnered with multiple acquiring banks in order to serve its diverse merchant base. Brett Taylor is the president of Bankcard Brokers, which is headquartered at 300 W 15th St #301, Vancouver, Washington 98660.
Bankcard Brokers Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bankcard Brokers appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Bankcard Brokers has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bankcard Brokers has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Bankcard Brokers appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bankcard Brokers
Bankcard Brokers Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Bankcard Brokers merchant account. Not with Bankcard Brokers? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.