High Risk Processing Specialists
Founded in 2007, Bankcard Brokers is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company was once partnered with a high risk payment processor called Guardian Data Systems, but the two companies are no longer affiliated. Bankcard Brokers is one of a small number of payment processors that can service cannabis, CBD, and hemp merchants. The company also advertises services that help its merchants set up virtual terminals, support Apple Pay, and to accept Bitcoin payments as well as a zero fee processing program.
Location and Ownership
The company is likely partnered with multiple acquiring banks in order to serve its diverse merchant base. Brett Taylor is the president of Bankcard Brokers, which is headquartered at 300 W 15th St #301, Vancouver, Washington 98660.
Bankcard Brokers Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bankcard Brokers appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history. The company uses Authorize.Net for a payment gateway for its e-commerce services.
- Complaints & Service: Bankcard Brokers has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bankcard Brokers has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Bankcard Brokers appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bankcard Brokers