UPDATE 2/13/2019: Breadcrumb POS was acquired by Upserve in May 2016. We will no longer update this review. For up-to-date information about this company, see our Upserve review.
Restaurant POS System
Upserve POS (upserve.com/platform/restaurant-pos/), formerly known as Breadcrumb POS, is a point-of-sale app designed for the restaurant industry. Originally designed by Groupon, it replaced Groupon Payments, providing a revamped version of that earlier service with several added features like offline data storage and enhanced analytics.
Now Known as Upserve POS
Breadcrumb was acquired by Upserve (formerly Swipely) in May 2016, and the company has since fully branded it as a product within Upserve’s overall lineup of services, including renaming it to Upserve POS. Upserve POS offers tablet-based hardware and software for table-side payments, and the company doesn’t seem to enforce any service length commitments. Sheryl Hoskins is listed as the CEO of Upserve.
Upserve POS Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Upserve POS offers multiple pricing plans with month-to-month agreements and interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: Upserve POS (as Breadcrumb) has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Upserve has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Upserve POS hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Upserve POS
Breadcrumb Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Breadcrumb merchant account statement. Not with Breadcrumb? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.