Capital Bankcard Overview
Cayan’s Independent Sales Division
Capital Bankcard (capitalbankcard.com) is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types in the United States. Capital Bankcard is an outside sales branch of Cayan. The company is a registered ISO and MSP with Visa and MasterCard and is also able to set up Discover Card and American Express processing, which merchants usually have to do in a separate application. Capital Bankcard has been in business since 1998 and boasts that it manages over 80,000 merchant accounts, processes over 7 million transactions per month, and has over 170 dedicated employees. Capital Bankcard uses First Data for the actual processing of the card transactions, but First Data plays a minimal role beyond that. Customer service is provided and the accounts are managed by Capital Bankcard’s in-house team.
Capital Bankcard Location and Ownership
Capital Bankcard is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and Henry Helgeson is the CEO of Cayan/Capital Bankcard.
Capital Bankcard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Capital Bankcard appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data.
- Complaints & Service: Capital Bankcard has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Capital Bankcard has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 14 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Capital Bankcard appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Capital Bankcard
Capital Bankcard Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Capital Bankcard merchant account statement. Not with Capital Bankcard? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.