Cayan’s Independent Sales Division
Capital Bankcard is a merchant account provider that serves as an outside sales branch of Cayan. The company is a registered ISO and MSP with Visa and MasterCard and is also able to set up Discover Card and American Express processing, which merchants usually have to do in a separate application. Capital Bankcard has been in business since 1998 and boasts that it manages over 80,000 merchant accounts, processes over 7 million transactions per month, and has over 170 dedicated employees. Capital Bankcard uses First Data for the actual processing of the card transactions, but First Data plays a minimal role beyond that. Customer service is provided and the accounts are managed by Capital Bankcard’s in-house team.
Capital Bankcard Location and Ownership
Capital Bankcard is headquartered in One Federal St, 2nd Floor Boston, MA and Henry Helgeson is the CEO of the company. Capitalbankcard.com is a registered ISO/MSP US Bank-Minneapolis MN, National Association Buffalo, NY, Elavon, Inc. Georgia, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA.
Capital Bankcard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Capital Bankcard appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data.
- Complaints & Service: Capital Bankcard has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Capital Bankcard has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Capital Bankcard appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Capital Bankcard