New Name, Same Services
ClearGate (cleargate.com), formerly known as ClearChoice Merchant Services (myclearchoice.com), is a merchant account provider headquartered in Reno, Nevada. The company appears to have changed its name in 2014, so it’s possible that it still conducts some business under the name of ClearChoice. There is some evidence that ClearGate is a reseller of First Data contracts.
ClearGate Headquarters and Ownership
ClearGate is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is located at 9736 S Virginia St Ste A, Reno, NV 89511-5902. Robert Onesian is listed as the founder of ClearGate.
ClearGate Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ClearGate offers a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $250-$350.
- Complaints & Service: ClearGate has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ClearGate has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: ClearGate employs independently contracted sales agents, which has resulted in some complaints about undisclosed fees.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ClearGate
ClearGate Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your ClearGate merchant account statement. Not with ClearGate? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.