Merchant Services for the Non-Profit Sector
Founded in 2010, DonationPay is a merchant account provider that specializes in payment processing for non-profit organizations. DonationPay has partnered with iATS Payments, a Vancouver-based branch of First American Payment Systems, as its backend processor.
DonationPay Headquarters and Ownership
iATS Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, Chase Paymentech Solutions, and Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. DonationPay is headquartered at 212 9th St Ste 303, Oakland, California 94607. Noah Sochet and Angelina Strosahl are listed as the co-founders of DonationPay.
DonationPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonationPay offers a month-to-month agreement with a fixed transaction rate and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: DonationPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for DonationPay at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: DonationPay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonationPay