First Data and Global Payments Reseller
Electronic Cash Systems, Inc., a division of US Alliance Group, is a merchant account provider serving both small businesses and large institutions. According to its website, Electronic Cash Systems is an MSP of both Global Payments and First Data. The company also advertises Clover for POS solutions.
Electronic Cash Systems Location and Ownership
US Alliance Group, Inc., doing business as Electronic Cash Systems, is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, The Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Cincinnati, Ohio, Evolve Bank & Trust, Memphis, Tennessee, and Cal West Bank, Irvine, California. Electronic Cash Systems is headquartered at 29883 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 and claims to have been founded in 1997. Multiple sources list Fadi Cheikha as the company’s CEO.
Electronic Cash Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Cash Systems offers a 48-month contract with a liquidated damages early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Cash Systems has received more than 35 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Cash Systems (as USAG US Alliance Group) has an “A+” and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since May 2019.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Cash Systems appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Cash Systems