Established in 2012 Under a Different Name
Formerly known as FSI Merchant Services, On The Mark Payments is a New Jersey-based merchant account provider. The company offers zero fee processing to merchants. According to a company representative, FSI Merchant Services was created in 2012 as the merchant services division of FSI Financial Services, a financial services provider that had been in operation since 1954. In mid-2014, just before FSI Financial Services was acquired by FIS Financial Services, FSI Merchant Services moved into a new building and changed its name to On The Mark Payments as a reflection of its independence from FSI and its partnership with a web design and development company called On The Mark Communications.
Headquartered in New Jersey
On The Mark is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 719 Raritan Road, Clark, New Jersey. Richard Spigai is listed as the chairman and CEO of On The Mark Payments.
On The Mark Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: On The Mark Payments appears to offer variable contract terms according to each merchant’s business type.
- Complaints & Service: On The Mark Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: On The Mark Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: On The Mark Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With On The Mark Payments