Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
High Risk Pay is a merchant account provider that focuses primarily on serving high-risk business types. High Risk Pay claims to have been founded in 1997, but it is unclear which of its alternate brand names was founded in 1997. There is no record of HighRiskPay.com as an active website prior to 2008. The company has been linked to multiple other business names, including the following brands and URLs:
- S & A Global, Inc.
- Netpay Bankcard
- High Risk Experts, LLC
- Global Payment Services
- Merchant Account Providers
High Risk Pay Payment Processing
High Risk pay processes most major debit and credit cards for high-risk business types. They claim to serve a wide range of industries, including e-commerce, travel, e-cigarette, CBD, high-volume, startup, bad credit, international, MLM, and adult merchants. Their services include access to a payment gateway, a virtual terminal, mobile solutions fast approval, POS terminals and swipers, e-commerce solutions, chargeback protection, fraud protection, B2B and B2C processing, data reporting and analytics, recurring billing, and continuity subscription.
High Risk Pay Location and Ownership
High Risk Pay does not list its acquiring bank and is headquartered at 27702 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste D4-120, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694. David Anderson is the office manager at High Risk Pay and Ami Cohen is the vice president of High Risk Pay.
High Risk Pay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: High Risk Pay offers variable pricing depending on each merchant’s business type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: High Risk Pay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: High Risk Pay currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: High Risk Pay appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With High Risk Pay