Group ISO Overview
Founded in 2001
Group ISO (groupiso.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Newport Beach, California. The company is a reseller of Merrick Bank‘s merchant services. Founded in 2001, Group ISO is a registered ISO of Merrick Bank, Jordan, Utah and of Citizens Bank, Providence, RI, and is headquartered at 20062 SW Birch St. #300, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Group ISO Ownership
Mike Segura is listed as the CEO and co-founder of Group ISO. Group ISO is mentioned in complaints that have been filed against a Canoga Park, California-based company called American Verification Processing Solutions (AVPS). The CEO of AVPS is Tiffany Segura. At this time, the relationship between Group ISO and AVPS (and the relationship between Mike Segura and Tiffany Segura) is unclear. However, there is some evidence that the two companies may be linked.
Group ISO Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Group ISO appears to offer a three-year contract through either First Data or Merrick Bank with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: Group ISO has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Group ISO has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Group ISO does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has received only a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Group ISO
Group ISO Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Group ISO merchant account statement. Not with Group ISO? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.