Group ISO Overview
Group ISO May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Group ISO or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Founded in 2001
Group ISO is a merchant account provider headquartered in Newport Beach, California. The company is a reseller of Merrick Bank‘s merchant services. Founded in 2001, Group ISO is a registered ISO of Merrick Bank, Jordan, Utah and of Citizens Bank, Providence, RI, and is headquartered at 20062 SW Birch St. #300, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Group ISO Ownership
Mike Segura is listed as the CEO and co-founder of Group ISO. Group ISO is mentioned in complaints that have been filed against a Canoga Park, California-based company called American Verification Processing Solutions (AVPS). The CEO of AVPS is Tiffany Segura. At this time, the relationship between Group ISO and AVPS (and the relationship between Mike Segura and Tiffany Segura) is unclear. However, there is some evidence that the two companies may be linked.
Group ISO Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Group ISO appears to offer a three-year contract through either First Data or Merrick Bank with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: Group ISO has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Group ISO has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Group ISO does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has received only a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Group ISO
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.