Formerly iMAX Bancard Network
Merchants Bancard Network is a merchant account provider for retail and e-commerce businesses to standard and high risk merchants and offers various payment services and equipment to clients. The company website lists its location as 2831 Saint Rose Pkwy Ste 200, Henderson, Nevada 89052. However, the Better Business Bureau lists the company’s location as 27965 Smyth Dr. #101, Valencia, California 91355 and claims to have been founded in 1991. We have also found a third address associated with this company at 27965 Smyth Dr #102, Santa Clarita, California. 91355. It is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Walnut Creek, and a reseller of First Data. Jerry Cain is the CEO of Merchants Bancard Network.
Merchants Bancard Network Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchants Bancard Network appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Merchants Bancard Network has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchants Bancard Network has an “A+” rating and has received 7 complaints and 19 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchants Bancard Network appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchants Bancard Network