Merchants Bancard Network Overview
Formerly iMAX Bancard Network
Merchants Bancard Network is a merchant account provider for retail and e-commerce businesses and offers various payment services and equipment to clients. The company is located at 27965 Smyth Dr #101, Valencia, California 91355 and claims to have been founded in 1991. It is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Walnut Creek, and a reseller of First Data. Jerry Cain is the CEO of Merchants Bancard Network.
Merchants Bancard Network Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchants Bancard Network appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Merchants Bancard Network has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchants Bancard Network has an “A+” rating and has received 7 complaints and 16 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchants Bancard Network appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchants Bancard Network
Merchants Bancard Network Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchants Bancard Network merchant account statement. Not with Merchants Bancard Network? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.