Payment Processing for Standard-Risk Business Types
Indigo Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2007, the company appears to be an ISO of First Data that has also partnered with Chase Merchant Services to provide its merchant services. Indigo Payments primarily markets retail, mobile, and restaurant merchant accounts. The company’s website showcases different businesses utilizing its services from Georgia and other southeastern states local to its headquarters to markets across the country including businesses in Colorado and California.
Indigo Payments Location and Ownership
Indigo Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and the company is headquartered at 5555 Glenridge Connector Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30342. Linda Kelley and Erik Hendricks are listed as the co-founders of Indigo Payments.
Indigo Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Indigo Payments offers a variable contract through First Data or Chase Merchant Services with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Indigo Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Indigo Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: Indigo Payments appears to hire in-house sales representatives and has received only one complaint about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Indigo Payments