iPayTotal May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through iPayTotal or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
International E-Commerce and High Risk Processing
Founded in 2018, iPayTotal is a British-based merchant account provider that serves both standard risk and high risk merchant sectors. iPayTotal claims to offer CBD merchant accounts, but the availability of this service will vary from region to region. Other high risk industries the company serves are open to merchants in adult entertainment, FOREX, multi-level marketing, online gambling, online pharmacy, and debt consolidation.
iPayTotal Location and Ownership
iPayTotal lists its headquarters at Dalton House, 60 Windsor Ave, London SW19 2RR, UK, but some of its management team appears to be based in India. Aditya Williams is the director of operations and Ruchi Rathor is the operations manager at iPayTotal.
iPayTotal Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iPayTotal offers a three-year contract with a setup fee of up to £4,500.
- Complaints & Service: iPayTotal has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: iPayTotal does not currently have a Better Business Bureau profile.
- Sales & Marketing: iPayTotal does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iPayTotal
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.