Note: As of our update on 6/20/21, iPayTotal’s website has been replaced by a note stating they are out of business. According to the note, “All pending payments of existing customers will be done within 40 days. Please email [email protected] for any further queries. Question and inquiries please contact us at [email protected]”. Further information about the closing can be found in a FinTelegram News article, which also states that “In November 2020, the UK High Court of Justice ordered the dissolution of the company. The company’s business was transferred to iPaySolutions Ltd. Sen Kugan (a/k/a Senthooran Kuganathan).” It appears that after the transfer, the business was closed.
International E-Commerce and High-Risk Processing
Founded in 2018, iPayTotal is a British-based merchant account provider that serves both standard risk and high-risk merchant sectors. iPayTotal claims to offer CBD merchant accounts, but the availability of this service will vary from region to region. Other high-risk industries the company serves are open to merchants in adult entertainment, FOREX, multi-level marketing, online gambling, online pharmacy, and debt consolidation.
iPayTotal Location and Ownership
iPayTotal lists its headquarters at 7 Bell Yard, Holborn, London WC2A 2JR, UK, but some of its management team appears to be based in India. Aditya Williams is the director of operations and Ruchi Rathor is the operations manager at iPayTotal.
iPayTotal Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iPayTotal offers a three-year contract with a setup fee of up to £4,500.
- Complaints & Service: iPayTotal has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: iPayTotal does not currently have a Better Business Bureau profile.
- Sales & Marketing: iPayTotal does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iPayTotal