A Merchant Consulting Company
Founded in 2018, iPayTotal is a British-based merchant account consulting firm that works to help both standard risk and high risk merchants find payment processors that can servce their needs. The basis of its business is summarized on its website as follows:
Service Disclaimer We are not a Payment Processing Company. We are Sales Partners of multiple national and international payment processing companies and acquiring banks. Our Job is to assist merchants in finding payment solutions and set businesses up to accept all major credit cards and alternative payments.
iPayTotal claims to work with CBD merchant accounts, but the availability of this service will vary from region to region. Other high risk industries the company serves are open to merchants in adult entertainment, FOREX, multi-level marketing, online gambling, online pharmacy, and debt consolidation. Given the innate risk associated with merchants in those aforementioned industries, iPayTotal also offers chargeback protection services.
iPayTotal Location and Ownership
iPayTotal lists its headquarters at Dalton House, 60 Windsor Ave, London SW19 2RR, UK, but some of its management team appears to be based in India. Aditya Williams is the director of operations and Ruchi Rathor is the operations manager at iPayTotal.
iPayTotal Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iPayTotal offers a three-year contract with a setup fee of up to £4,500.
- Complaints & Service: iPayTotal has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: iPayTotal does not currently have a Better Business Bureau profile.
- Sales & Marketing: iPayTotal does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iPayTotal
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.