Mercantile Processing Inc. Overview
A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2006, Mercantile Processing Inc. (MPI – mpiprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider that serves most business types. The company is partnered with Lavu and Vend as its preferred point-of-sale providers, and it can also provide payroll solutions for business owners.
Mercantile Processing Inc. Location and Ownership
Mercantile Processing Inc. is headquartered at 32695 Roxana Rd. Millville, Delaware 19967, and is a is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Walnut Creek, CA. Kyle Morgan is the principal of Mercantile Processing Inc.
Mercantile Processing Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Mercantile Processing Inc. offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Mercantile Processing Inc. has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Mercantile Processing Inc. currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Mercantile Processing Inc. hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Mercantile Processing Inc.
Mercantile Processing Inc. Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Mercantile Processing Inc. merchant account statement. Not with Mercantile Processing Inc.? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.