An iPad POS Solution
Founded in 2010, Lavu is a cloud-based, mobile point-of-sale product intended for restaurants and bars. Lavu is currently only available for the iPad. The company offers its own merchant account solution called LavuPay as well as integrations with Heartland, Moneris, Square, PayPal, Vantiv, and EVO Snap.
Lavu Location and Ownership
Lavu is headquartered at 2632 Pennsylvania St NE, Suite D, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110. Saleem S. Khatri is the CEO of Lavu.
Lavu Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Lavu offers each terminal for $69 per month alongside integrated payment processing.
- Complaints & Service: Lavu has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Lavu currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 5 complaints and 7 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Lavu does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Lavu