Merchant 1 Payments Overview
Headquartered in Ontario
Merchant 1 Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Concord, Ontario. Founded in 1999, the company provides Canadian merchant accounts as well as payment processing for U.S.-based businesses. Merchant 1 Payments is a registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. The company is located at 2180 Steeles Ave W, Suite 300, Concord, ON L4K 2Z5.
No Relation to Merchant One
It is worth noting that Merchant 1 Payments could potentially be confused with Merchant One in search results; however, these two entities are unrelated. The president and CEO of Merchant 1 Payments is Joe Bonavota.
Merchant 1 Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant 1 Payments offers a month-to-month contract through Elavon with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant 1 Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant 1 Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant 1 Payments appears to hire independently contracted agents but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant 1 Payments
Merchant 1 Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant 1 Payments merchant account statement. Not with Merchant 1 Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.