Merchant 1 Payments Overview
Headquartered in Ontario
Merchant 1 Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Concord, Ontario. Founded in 1999, the company provides Canadian merchant accounts as well as payment processing for U.S.-based businesses. The company provides Poynt as a POS solution to its merchants. Merchant 1 Payments is a registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon.
No Relation to Merchant One
It is worth noting that Merchant 1 Payments could potentially be confused with Merchant One in search results; however, these 2 entities are unrelated. The company is located at 2180 Steeles Ave W, Suite 300, Concord, ON L4K 2Z5. The president and CEO of Merchant 1 Payments is Joe Bonavota.
Merchant 1 Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant 1 Payments offers a month-to-month contract through Elavon with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant 1 Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant 1 Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant 1 Payments appears to hire independently contracted agents but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant 1 Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.