Partnered With Authorize.Net and Poynt
Founded in 2011, Moolah is a merchant account provider that sells mobile and desktop payment processing apps integrated with Authorize.Net’s payment gateway and Poynt terminals. Poynt terminals support EMV, NFC, magnet strip, gift card, EBT, credit, and debit transactions. In addition to working off of those companies for payment gateways and terminal service, the company also offers Quickbooks integration. In other words, Moolah itself acts as a payment processor, but its software uses Authorize.Net to help merchants accept payments via their computers and mobile devices. Moolah could potentially be confused with a cashback service also called Moolah, but the two companies do not appear to be related.
Headquartered in California
Moolah is a registered ISO/MSP of Central Bank of St. Louis, Clayton, Missouri, and is headquartered at 34700 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 200, Capistrano Beach, California 92624. Darrin Ginsbert, Mark Rasmussen, and Kevin Weel are the managing partners of Moolah.
Moolah Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Moolah offers a month-to-month agreement with a flat rate of 2.69% plus $0.29 with no early termination or PCI compliance fee.
- Complaints & Service: Moolah has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Moolah does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Moolah does not appear to hire independently contracted agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Moolah