National Processing Solutions Overview
National Processing Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through National Processing Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
10/8/2019: According to the company’s website, National Processing Solutions has rebranded to NexGen Partner Strategies. The following review reflects all current data as of the date of this review. However, future updates will defer to our review for NexGen Partner Strategies.
A Community-Focused Payment Processor
National Processing Solutions is a merchant account provider that primarily serves food and beverage establishments, B2B and B2G merchants, and non-profit organizations.The company appears to be transitioning the brand to NexGen Partner Strategies, an organization that offers payment processing, payroll services, working capital, and business protection under one umbrella. At this time, however, the company appears to continue to board merchants under the National Processing Solutions name. National Processing Solutions appears to be a subsidiary, reseller, or DBA of Priority Payment Systems Phoenix.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona
National Processing Solutions does not list its acquiring bank, but Priority Payment Systems Phoenix is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia; and of BMO Harris Bank N.A., Chicago, Illinois. Erik Verryden is the CEO of National Processing Solutions. The company is headquartered at 7010 E Chauncey Lane, Suite 235, Phoenix, Arizona 85054. National Processing Solutions of Phoenix should not be confused with the National Processing Solutions found in Dayton, Ohio. The two companies should be regarded as entirely separate entities.
National Processing Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Processing Solutions appears to offer contract terms that will vary depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: National Processing Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Processing Solutions (As NexGen Partner Strategies) has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2004.
- Sales & Marketing: National Processing Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Processing Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.