Nationwide Payments Overview
A Division of EVO Payments International
Nationwide Payment Solutions, also known as Nationwide Payments, is a third party processor offering merchant accounts and processing services to merchants across the U.S. The company was founded in 2002 and has grown rapidly in a short amount of time with reported 2010 revenues of $17.4 million. Nationwide Payments appears to also do business as MuniciPAY, a payment processing solution specifically for the utility, government, and education industries. Nationwide Payment Solutions is a division of EVO Payments International.
Location and Ownership
Nationwide Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York, New York. The company lists its headquarters at 320 Cumberland Ave. Portland, Maine 04101, which is the same listed headquarters as EVO Payments International. Jamie Nonni is listed as the CEO of Nationwide Payments.
Nationwide Payment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Nationwide Payment Solutions offers tiered and interchange plus pricing under a multi-year contract with an early termination fee that ranges from $0 to $500.
- Complaints & Service: Nationwide Payment Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Nationwide Payment Solutions no longer has a dedicated profile with the BBB.
- Sales & Marketing: Nationwide Payment Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Nationwide Payment Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.