Netcom PaySystem Overview
Operating Since 1987
Netcom PaySystem, founded in 1987, is a merchant account provider serving most standard risk business types. Netcom PaySystem is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United eSystems, Inc. and appears to function as a sub-ISO of that company. United eSystems also appears to operate under the name United Check Services, and all 3 entities are resellers of TSYS Merchant Solutions and of WorldPay. According to the company’s website, it offers Vital POS, NCR Silver, and Clover as POS systems and connects merchants to third party applications such a Magento, Woo Commerce, opencart, Shopify, NMI, eProcessing Network, and Authorize.Net.
Location and Ownership
Netcom PaySystem’s headquarters is located at 5755 North Point Pkwy #242, Alpharetta, GA. Netcom PaySystem (a division of Netcom Data Southern) is a registered ISO/MSP of RBS Citizens, N.A., Providence, RI, and of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Mike Plummer is the president of Netcom PaySystem.
Netcom PaySystem Review
- Costs & Contract: Netcom PaySystem offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Netcom PaySystem has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Netcom PaySystem has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: Netcom PaySystem appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Netcom PaySystem
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.