Operating Since 1987
Netcom PaySystem, founded in 1987, is a merchant account provider serving most standard risk business types. Netcom PaySystem is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United eSystems, Inc. and appears to function as a sub-ISO of that company. United eSystems also appears to operate under the name United Check Services, and all 3 entities are resellers of TSYS Merchant Solutions and of WorldPay. Netcom PaySystem also operates a second brand specifically geared at high-risk merchants.
Location and Ownership
Netcom PaySystem’s headquarters is located at 5755 North Point Pkwy #242, Alpharetta, Georgia 30022. Netcom PaySystem (a division of Netcom Data Southern) is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Mike Plummer is the president of Netcom PaySystem.
Netcom PaySystem Review
- Costs & Contract: Netcom PaySystem offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Netcom PaySystem has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Netcom PaySystem has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: Netcom PaySystem appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Netcom PaySystem