UK E-Commerce Credit Card Processing
Founded in 1999, Nochex is a merchant account provider the specializes in serving e-commerce businesses in the UK and Europe. The company does not provide in-store products for face-to-face payments, so the only way that it can serve brick-and-mortar businesses is as an add-on service for e-commerce. Nochex is the parent company of Axcess Merchant Services.
Nochex Headquarters and Ownership
Nochex does not list an acquiring bank on its website, and there are no third-party sources that indicate which banks it may be partnered with. Since it was originally founded as a UK-based alternative to PayPal, it may have established its own independent payment processing protocols much like PayPal. Martin Greenbank is listed as the CEO of Nochex, which is headquartered at Leeds Innovation Centre, 103 Clarendon Rd, Leeds, LS2 9DF, UK.
Nochex Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Nochex offers a flat per-transaction fee for all payments and does not charge any monthly, annual, or termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Nochex has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Nochex does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Nochex discloses all of its fees and has not received many complaints related to its sales tactics.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Nochex.