Singular Payments Overview
Note: Singular Payments was acquired by Payment Data Systems in 2017 yet continued to operate under its brand as a DBA of its ownership. However, since Payment Data Systems was rebranded as Usio, Singular Payments has been absorbed under the umbrella of the company’s new identity. All information in this review is accurate as of February 2020, however, this review will no longer be updated given the company’s new status.
Acquisition by Payment Data Systems
Singular Payments is a San Antonio, Texas-based merchant account provider that was founded in 2009. In September 2017, the company was acquired by Payment Data Systems, and it appears that Singular Payments is now a DBA of Payment Data Systems. According to the company, it uses CardConnect, a subsidiary of First Data, for its back end processing. The company’s personnel and operations have been largely absorbed into the Payment Data Systems organization, but Singular Payments remains an independent brand.
Location and Ownership
Under Payment Data Systems, Singular Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Central Bank of St. Louis, Clayton, Missouri. The company website lists headquarters at 3611 Paesanos Pkwy Ste 300, San Antonio, Texas and a newly opened location at 4037 Rural Plains Cir. Suite 230, Franklin, Tennessee. Charles Yancey is the president at Singular Payments.
Singular Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Singular Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Singular Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Singular Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Singular Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Singular Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.