Established in 2004
Founded in 2004, Solupay is a merchant account provider based in Twinsburg, Ohio. The company specializes in providing electronic payment processing for U.S. businesses of all sizes. Solupay is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, the Canadian branch of the US Bank National Association and Elavon. Solupay is also a registered ISO of of Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Cincinnati, OH.
In October 2020 it was announced that Versapay and Solupay would merge to offer better service to both companies clients. This includes Solupay’s subsidiaries ChargeLogic and 2CP. This places Versapay and Solupay under the ownership of Boston-based investment firm, Great Hill Partners. This merger also comes shortly after Great Hill Partner’s acquisition of the Versapay brand in early 2020.
Solupay Headquarters and Management
Solupay is located at 1900 Enterprise Parkway, Suite B, Twinsburg, Ohio 44087. Joe Musitano is listed as a managing member at Solupay.
Solupay Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Solupay appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Solupay appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data.
- Complaints & Service: Solupay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Solupay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Solupay