An Integrated Website Hoster and Builder
Squarespace is a website builder with a focus on e-commerce businesses, although it also provides hosting for blogs or occasion-specific websites. Like BigCommerce or Volusion, Squarespace allows users to design, build, and launch a functional web store that can accept credit card payments online using the merchant account services of Stripe or PayPal.
Squarespace Location and Ownership
Squarespace has been in operation since 2004 and is headquartered at 8 Clarkson St New York, NY 10014. The company also has offices in Portland, Oregon, and Dublin, Ireland. Anthony Casalena is listed as the founder and CEO of Squarespace.
Squarespace Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Squarespace offers month-to-month pricing plans with payment processing through Stripe or PayPal.
- Complaints & Service: Squarespace has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Squarespace has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 85 complaints and 21 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Squarespace does not hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Squarespace