An Integrated Website Hoster and Builder
Squarespace is a website builder with a focus on e-commerce businesses, although it also provides hosting for blogs or occasion-specific websites. Like BigCommerce or Volusion, Squarespace allows users to design, build, and launch a functional web store that can accept credit card payments online using Stripe or PayPal.
Squarespace Location and Ownership
Squarespace has been in operation since 2004 and is headquartered at 225 Varick Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10014. The company also has offices in Portland, Oregon and Dublin, Ireland. Anthony Casalena is listed as the founder and CEO of Squarespace.
Squarespace Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Squarespace offers month-to-month pricing plans with payment processing through Stripe or PayPal.
- Complaints & Service: Squarespace has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Squarespace has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 45 complaints and 14 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Squarespace does not hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Squarespace
Squarespace Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Squarespace merchant account statement. Not with Squarespace? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.