An All-In-One E-Commerce Solution
Volusion is a merchant account provider offering online stores and e-commerce solutions for internet-based businesses. The company utilizes Global Payments as its debit and credit card processing network but also offers e-commerce features of its own. Volusion can be integrated with multiple third-party payment gateways, including Authorize.net, Stripe, SagePay, WorldPay, TransFirst, and PayPal.
Volusion Location and Ownership
Volusion is headquartered at 1835 Kramer Ln, Austin, Texas 78758, and lists its founding date as 1999. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., based in Concord, California. Kevin Sproles is the founder and CEO of Volusion.
Volusion Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Volusion offers a three-year contract through Global Payments with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: Volusion has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Volusion has an “A+” rating and has received 42 complaints and 14 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2001.
- Sales & Marketing: Volusion does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received some complaints about its rate disclosure.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Volusion