Volusion May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Volusion or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
An All-In-One E-Commerce Solution
Volusion is a merchant account provider offering online stores and e-commerce solutions for internet-based businesses. The company utilizes Global Payments as its debit and credit card processing network but also offers e-commerce features of its own. Volusion can be integrated with multiple third-party payment gateways, including Authorize.net, Stripe, SagePay, WorldPay, TransFirst, and PayPal.
Volusion Location and Ownership
Volusion is headquartered at 1835 Kramer Ln, Austin, Texas 78758, and lists its founding date as 1999. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., based in Concord, California. Kevin Sproles is the founder and CEO of Volusion.
Volusion Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Volusion offers a three-year contract through Global Payments with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: Volusion has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Volusion has an “A+” rating and has received 42 complaints and 14 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2001.
- Sales & Marketing: Volusion does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received some complaints about its rate disclosure.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Volusion
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.