Offering Merchant Services Since 2000
Swypit (swypit.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Frisco, Texas. Founded in 2000, the company is a former reseller of another provider called Meridian Payment Systems, which was itself a reseller of NPC/Vantiv merchant services. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Merchants should note that Meridian Payment Systems (Swypit’s former backend processor) may or may not maintain a website at the domain “meridianpaymentsystems.com.” A Swypit representative has informed us that this company is not related to Swypit.
Headquartered in Frisco, Texas
Swypit is located at 3001 Dallas Pkwy #120b, Frisco, Texas 75034. According to the Better Business Bureau, Kevin Hodes is the president and CEO of Swypit.
Swypit Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Swypit offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $275 that is waived if a merchant declines free equipment.
- Complaints & Service: Swypit has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Swypit has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Swypit hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Swypit
Swypit Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Swypit merchant account. Not with Swypit? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.