Swypit (swypit.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Frisco, Texas. The company is a former reseller of another provider called Meridian Payment Systems, which was itself a reseller of NPC/Vantiv merchant services. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is located at 3001 Dallas Pkwy #120b, Frisco, Texas 75034. According to the Better Business Bureau, Kevin Hodes is the president and CEO of Swypit.
Merchants should note that Meridian Payment Systems (Swypit’s former backend processor) may or may not maintain a website at the domain “meridianpaymentsystems.com.” A Swypit representative has informed us that this company is not related to Swypit.
- Sales & Marketing: Swypit hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Swypit offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $275 that is waived if a merchant declines free equipment.
- Complaints & Service: Swypit has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Swypit has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Swypit