Offering Merchant Services Since 2000
Swypit (swypit.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Frisco, Texas. Founded in 2000, the company is a former reseller of another provider called Meridian Payment Systems, which was itself a reseller of NPC/Vantiv merchant services. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Merchants should note that Meridian Payment Systems (Swypit’s former backend processor) may or may not maintain a website at the domain “meridianpaymentsystems.com.” A Swypit representative has informed us that this company is not related to Swypit.
Headquartered in Frisco, Texas
Swypit is located at 3001 Dallas Pkwy #120b, Frisco, Texas 75034. According to the Better Business Bureau, Kevin Hodes is the president and CEO of Swypit.
Swypit Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Swypit offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $275 that is waived if a merchant declines free equipment.
- Complaints & Service: Swypit has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Swypit has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Swypit hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Swypit
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.