The Merchant Solutions Overview
The Merchant Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through The Merchant Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Established in 1999
The Merchant Solutions, founded in 1999, is a small merchant account provider based in Woodland Hills, California. We located one complaint online claiming that TMS is a reseller of Global Payments contracts, but we were unable to verify this claim as of this update. The Merchant Solutions also appears to resell the products of First Data.
The Merchant Solutions Location and Ownership
TMS is a registered independent sales organization and member services provider (ISO/MSP) of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., of Concord, California. Abdulali Mithani is the CEO and chairman of The Merchant Solutions, which is headquartered at 22801 Ventura Boulevard Suite 300, Woodland Hills, California 91364.
The Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: The Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $395 or more.
- Complaints & Service: The Merchant Solutions has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 23 complaints and 7 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: The Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With The Merchant Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.