UPDATE 2/27/2019: The True Payment Solutions website currently redirects to the Central Payment Corporation website. We cannot find any evidence that the company has changed its name, so it appears that the True Payment Solutions brand has been absorbed into the Central Payment Corporation brand. We will continue to monitor the company for a return to the market under a new name, but we will no longer update this review. If you have information about the current status of True Payment Solutions, please leave a comment below this review. For current information about this organization, see our Central Payment Corporation review.
A Central Payment Reseller
Founded in 2010, True Payment Solutions (tpsusa.com) is an Overland Park, Kansas-based merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company presents itself as a top all-purpose payment processing option for a wide range of industries. True Payment Solutions is an ISO of Central Payment Corporation (CPAY), which is itself a subsidiary of TSYS.
Headquartered in Kansas
True Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska, and is headquartered at 7200 W 132nd St, #100, Overland Park, Kansas 66213. Ephantus Mwangi is the president of True Payment Solutions.
True Payment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: True Payment Solutions offers a three-year agreement through Central Payment Corporation with an early termination fee of up to $550.
- Complaints & Service: True Payment Solutions has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: True Payment Solutions has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 57 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: True Payment Solutions appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With True Payment Solutions