Truist Bank Overview
The merger is ongoing, with each bank operating select services through the other while slowly consolidating into the Truist Brand. The merger is not expected to be complete until late 2022.
Truist Systems Location and Ownership
Truist Bank announced in 2020 that it would partner with Global Payments to provide merchant account and credit card processing services through their TSYS processing network. We will assume that the payment processing details are similar to a standard TSYS merchant contract.
Global Payments Direct, Inc. is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Concord and BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Truist Bank is headquartered at 214 N Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28202, but it also maintains a large presence in Atlanta and Winston Salem, where the two independent banks were originally headquartered. Kelly King is listed as the CEO
Truist Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: We will base our Truist information off a standard TSYS contract, which typically offers a three-year contract which automatically renews for one year and includes an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Truist has received over a thousand public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Truist has an “A+” rating and has received 1,236 complaints and 286 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Truist does not hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices. However, Global Payments and TSYS utilize independent sales agents and have received some complaints about sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Truist Bank