First Data Reseller
Founded in 2008, Turnkey Processing is a merchant account provider that offers credit card processing for most standard-risk business types. The company resells the products and services of First Data, placing a particular emphasis on the Clover POS system.
Headquartered in Connecticut
Turnkey Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 816 Broad St #10, Meriden, CT 06450. Gennaro Martorelli is the listed principal for Turnkey Processing, while Steven Martorelli acts as the company’s CEO.
Turnkey Processing Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Turnkey Processing appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Turnkey Processing appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s size and type.
- Complaints & Service: Turnkey Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Turnkey Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 9 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2017.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Turnkey Processing