An Equipment Leasing Company
Founded in 2010, Executech Lease Group is a credit card equipment leasing company that provides credit card terminals, check processing equipment, point-of-sale equipment, and ATMs. Like Northern Leasing Systems, Executech Lease Group does not itself process transactions or sell merchant accounts. Instead, sales agents will typically pair an Executech Lease Group equipment lease with a newly opened merchant account from a credit card processor.
Location and Ownership
The CEO of Executech Lease Group, Robert Ensminger, is also the president and CEO of Alpine Payment Systems and a seemingly inactive merchant services provider called Valtek Solutions. Executech is headquartered at 1111 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660, inside the same building as Alpine Payment Systems and Valtek Solutions.
Executech Lease Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Executech Lease Group offers a non-cancellable equipment lease that typically lasts from 36 to 60 months.
- Complaints & Service: Executech Lease Group has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Executech Lease Group has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Executech Lease Group appears to let independent sales agents market its lease agreements for it.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Executech Lease Group