Based in California With Offices in China
Founded in 2000, Alliance Bankcard Services is a California-based merchant account provider that appears to market itself both to English-speaking merchants and to merchants who primarily speak Chinese. It is unlikely that the company is a direct processor with Visa and MasterCard, but Alliance Bankcard does not list a backend processor or an acquiring bank on its website.
Alliance Bankcard Services Location and Ownership
Alliance Bankcard is headquartered at 13300 Crossroads Pkway N, Suite 400, City of Industry, California 91746. According to the Better Business Bureau, William Sze is the CEO of Alliance Bankcard Services.
Alliance Bankcard Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Alliance Bankcard Services appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $1,500 per terminal. The company relies on Authorize.Net and Converge as payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: Alliance Bankcard Services has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Alliance Bankcard Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Alliance Bankcard Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Alliance Bankcard Services