UPDATE 1/17/2019: The AmeriBanc National website has been down since at least November 2018. We have not seen any evidence that the company has ceased operations, and public complaints have been filed against it within the past three months. We will not update this review at this time, but merchants should be aware that the company could be winding down its operations.
AmeriBanc National (ameribancsales.net) is a merchant account provider based in Wheaton, Illinois. Founded in 2004, the company appears to be a reseller of Total Merchant Services, which is itself a reseller of Global Payments. AmeriBanc National is located at 2150 Manchester Rd. #100 Wheaton, Illinois 60187, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of HSBC Bank USA, National Association, Buffalo, New York. Chris McIntire is listed as the president of AmeriBanc National, while Dan Lewis is listed as the company’s CEO.
- Sales & Marketing: AmeriBanc National appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received a significant number of complaints from former employees.
- Costs & Contract: AmeriBanc National appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee, but some merchant reports dispute the available documentation and statements from company reps.
- Complaints & Service: AmeriBanc National has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AmeriBanc National has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 15 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AmeriBanc National