All-Purpose Payment Processor
Base Commerce is a Tempe, Arizona-based merchant account provider that specializes in providing an integrated payment processing platform for developers, ISOs, and merchants. The company was founded in 2008 following the purchase of First American Payment Processing and acts as the backend processor for Transparent Merchant Services, another Arizona-based company.
Base Commerce Location and Ownership
Base Commerce is a registered ISO/MSP of Commercial Bank of California, Los Angeles, California; Fresno First Bank, Fresno, California; Esquire Bank, Jericho, New York; Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah; and First Bank & Trust, Brookings, South Dakota. The company maintains its headquarters at 5055 E. Washington St., Suite 300 Phoenix, AZ. Brian Bonfiglio is the president and CEO of Base Commerce, while John Kirchhefer serves as the company’s CAO.
Base Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Base Commerce offers a one-year contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Base Commerce has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Base Commerce has an “A+” rating with and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Sales & Marketing: Base Commerce does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Base Commerce