A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2006, Capital Payments (capitalpayments.org) is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. It has no affiliation with a previously existing company called Capital Payments that was rebranded as Bluefin Payment Systems in 2012. Capital Payments is partnered with TSYS, Elavon, Paysafe, CardConnect, and Vantiv as its backend processors.
Capital Payments Location and Ownership
Capital Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Capital Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Capital Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Capital Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Capital Payments does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Capital Payments