A Possible iPayment Reseller
Card Payment Direct is a merchant account provider headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company caters to small and medium-sized retail and e-commerce businesses in the United States. It appears to be an ISO of iPayment.
Card Payment Direct Location and Ownership
Launched in 2006, the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N. A. in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 15821 N 79th St Ste 1 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. David Moser is listed as the founder and CEO of Card Payment Direct. As of 2020, the main website no longer seems to work and may indicate Card Payment Direct is no longer in business. If any of readers have any up to date knowledge on the status of the company please leave a comment below.
Card Payment Direct Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card Payment Direct offers a three-year contract through iPayment with an early termination fee of $350.
- Complaints & Service: Card Payment Direct has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Payment Direct has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Payment Direct appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Payment Direct