Card Payment Direct Overview
A Possible iPayment Reseller
Card Payment Direct is a merchant account provider headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company caters to small and medium-sized retail and e-commerce businesses in the United States. It appears to be an ISO of iPayment.
Card Payment Direct Location and Ownership
Launched in 2006, the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N. A. in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 13845 North Northsight Blvd., Suite 105, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260. David Moser is listed as the founder and CEO of Card Payment Direct.
Card Payment Direct Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card Payment Direct offers a three-year contract through iPayment with an early termination fee of $350.
- Complaints & Service: Card Payment Direct has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Payment Direct has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaints and 1 review in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Payment Direct appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Payment Direct
Card Payment Direct Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Card Payment Direct merchant account statement. Not with Card Payment Direct? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.