Based in South Carolina
This review is for the South Carolina (formerly, Madison, Indiana) company called Card Payment Solutions. If you are looking for the Santa Barbara, California-based company, see the CardPayment Solutions (California) review.
Global Payments/First Data/TSYS Reseller
Card Payment Solutions (CPS) is a small to mid-size merchant account provider that began operations in 1999. The company is a sales organization that acts as a reseller for several direct processors including Global Payments, First Data, and TSYS. Although Card Payment Solutions is a reseller, it handles the customer service of its accounts directly. In addition to conventional merchant accounts, the company also offers a zero fee processing program.
Card Payment Solutions Location and Ownership
Card Payment Solutions is headquartered at 514 2nd Loop Rd Ste A, Florence, South Carolina 29505-2848, and the company is sponsored by the HSBC Bank, National Association, Buffalo, New York as its acquiring bank. Dan Christopher is listed as the president of Card Payment Solutions.
Card Payment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card Payment Solutions offers a three-year contract with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Card Payment Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Payment Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Payment Solutions