This review is for the South Carolina (formerly, Madison, Indiana) company called Card Payment Solutions (cardpaymentsolutions.com). If you are looking for the Santa Barbara, California-based company, see the CardPayment Solutions (California) review.
Card Payment Solutions (CPS) is a small to mid-size merchant account provider that began operations in 1999. The company is a sales organization that acts as a reseller for several direct processors including Global Payments, First Data, and TSYS. Although CPS is a reseller, it handles the customer service of its accounts directly. CPS is sponsored by the HSBC Bank, National Association, Buffalo, New York as its acquiring bank, and Dan Christopher is listed as the president of Card Payment Solutions.
- Sales & Marketing: Card Payment Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Card Payment Solutions offers a three-year contract with a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Card Payment Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received three complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card Payment Solutions