Payment Processing For Online Retailers
CCNow is an Iceland-based merchant account provider specializing in e-commerce solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. Founded in 1998, the company was originally headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and owned by Digital River, which sold CCNow to Snorasson Holdings in January 2013.
Primarily Serving U.S. Merchants
Although CCNow has moved its base of operations overseas, it appears that the company still does most of its business with U.S. merchants and converts all payments to USD by default. The company’s current processor and acquiring bank are not listed on its website. Bjorn Snorasson is listed as the CEO of Snorasson Holdings. The company is headquartered at 333 Washington Ave. North Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN.
CCNow Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CCNow offers a pay-as-you-go rate of 4.9% plus $0.40 with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: CCNow has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CCNow has a “D-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 35 complaints and 11 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: CCNow does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CCNow
CCNow Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your CCNow merchant account statement. Not with CCNow? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.