Fundraising and Payment Services for Non-Profits
Founded in 2000, Click & Pledge is a donor management and payment processing solution for non-profit merchant accounts. Although it previously used TransFirst to process transactions, Click & Pledge is now partnered with ProPay (a TSYS company) as its merchant account provider.
Click & Pledge Location and Ownership
Click & Pledge is a registered trademark of the Foroosh Corporation and is headquartered at 2200 Kraft Dr, Blacksburg, Virginia 24060. ProPay is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Kamran Razvan is the CEO of Click & Pledge.
Click & Pledge Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Click & Pledge appears to offer a month-to-month contract with a flat rate of 3.75% + $0.37 and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Click & Pledge has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Click & Pledge has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has had 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Click & Pledge does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received no complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Click & Pledge