First Data and Elavon Reseller
Founded in 2013, Coastal Pay is a merchant account provider that serves standard and high-risk business types throughout the U.S. The company resells the products and services of First Data and Elavon.
Headquartered in California
Coastal Pay is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon, Inc. and of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California, and is headquartered at 2445 Impala Dr, Carlsbad, California 92010. Kavan Thanasith is the CEO of Coastal Pay.
Coastal Pay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Coastal Pay appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Coastal Pay has received more than 60 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Coastal Pay has an “A+” rating and has received 11 complaints and 8 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since April of 2019.
- Sales & Marketing: Coastal Pay appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Coastal Pay