Serving the U.S. and Canada
Founded in 2010, Empyrean Merchant Services is an Ontario-based merchant account provider that serves merchants in the U.S. and Canada. The company appears to specialize in gift card solutions. Empyrean Merchant Services appears to be a reseller of Chase Merchant Services products and services. Empyrean is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Location and Ownership
The Better Business Bureau lists Empyrean’s headquarters at 1881 Steeles Ave. West, Suite 177, Toronto, Ontario, M3H 0A1, but this address is also close to a UPS Store that could function as the company’s mailing address. The Better Business Bureau previously listed Mike Haley as the principal for Empyrean Merchant Services, but feedback in the comment section below this review suggests he was merely a sales rep. Roman Poberezkine is listed as the current CEO. According to a comment we have received on our Axxess Payments review, Mike Haley is a former employee of Axxess Payments.
Empyrean Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Empyrean Merchant Services appears to offer a multi-year contract with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Empyrean Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Empyrean Merchant Services has a “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 6 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Empyrean Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Empyrean Merchant Services