Eschelon Merchant Services Overview
Connected to Smart Card Merchant Services
Eschelon Merchant Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. According to public complaints, Eschelon appears to be either affiliated with or a major independent reseller of Northern Leasing Systems. There is also some evidence that Eschelon operates a DBA or subsidiary called Smart Card Merchant Services.
Eschelon Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Eschelon is headquartered at 8125 N 23rd Ave Ste 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85021, and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Rishank Baweja is listed as the president of Eschelon Merchant Services, while Daniel Drake is listed as the company’s vice president of business development. Daniel Drake is also listed as a managing member of EMV Payment Systems, which suggests a connection between the two Phoenix-based organizations.
Eschelon Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Eschelon Merchant Services appears to offer multi-year contracts with four-year, non-cancellable equipment leases.
- Complaints & Service: Eschelon Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Eschelon Merchant Services has an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 5 complaints and 2 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Eschelon Merchant Services hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Eschelon Merchant Services
Eschelon Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Eschelon Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Eschelon Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.