Connected to Smart Card Merchant Services
Eschelon Merchant Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. According to public complaints, Eschelon appears to be either affiliated with or a major independent reseller of Northern Leasing Systems. There is also some evidence that Eschelon operates a DBA or subsidiary called Smart Card Merchant Services.
Eschelon Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Eschelon is headquartered at 8125 N 23rd Ave Ste 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85021, and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Rishank Baweja is listed as the president of Eschelon Merchant Services, while Daniel Drake is listed as the company’s vice president of business development. Daniel Drake is also listed as a managing member of EMV Payment Systems, which suggests a connection between the two Phoenix-based organizations.
Eschelon Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Eschelon Merchant Services appears to offer multi-year contracts with four-year, non-cancellable equipment leases.
- Complaints & Service: Eschelon Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Eschelon Merchant Services has 2 different profiles with the Better Business Bureau, one has an “A” while the other has an “F” rating. The company has received 4 complaints and 2 reviews in the last 3 years across both profiles.
- Sales & Marketing: Eschelon Merchant Services hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Eschelon Merchant Services