Backed By Several Processors
Fidelity Payment Services is a registered independent sales organization (ISO) of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California and Elavon that markets merchant accounts and credit card processing services to U.S., Canada, and UK merchants on behalf of several processors such as First Data, Chase Merchant Services, and Elavon.
Location and Ownership
Headquartered at 141 Flushing Ave Ste 501, Brooklyn, NY 11205, the company claims to have begun operations in 1996 but shows an incorporation date of 2004. It is unclear if the company operated under a different name prior to 2004, or if it operated without incorporating it before that time. David Ilowitz is listed as the CEO of Fidelity Payment Services.
Fidelity Payment Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Fidelity Payment Services offers variable contract terms through several different processors. The company also offers its own payment gateway as well as reselling the services of Authorize.Net, USAePay, eProcessing Network, and others.
- Complaints & Service: Fidelity Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Fidelity Payment Services has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints and 50 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Fidelity Payment Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Fidelity Payment Services